- About us
- HTML Sitemap
- Email Newsletter
- Contact Us
- What Material is the Universe Made of?
- 20 fascinating and inspiring facts about the universe
- Dwarf planet: unknown planetary-mass objects in space
- Is the universe governed by the laws of physics?
- Jupiter: The largest planet in our solar system
- Brown Dwarf: a type of substellar object in space.
- Neptune: eighth-largest Planet in our Solar System
- Three Supermassive Black Hole orbiting each other
- Supernova: A powerful and luminous stellar explosion
- Dyson Sphere: a hypothetical megastructure and a thought experiment.
- Stardust: Identification of possible interstellar dust particles
- Space tourism: The next billion-dollar business
- Complete information of the Milky Way galaxy |Akash Ganga
- Simulation Theory: All possibilities of reality are artificial simulations
- The Soviet Space Program and its Secrecy
- Operation Whitewash: A Laser Beam Experiment of R&AW and DRDO
- What was the Philadelphia Experiment?
- A secret agent of the CIA mind-control program
- Science and Technology in Harappan Civilization
- History of Dark Matter discovery
- History of ISRO
- The ancient lost city of the Khmer Empire rediscovered.
- History of Indus Valley Civilization and some important information.
- Nuclear Winter: A Global Climatic Cooling Effect
- Important differences between global warming and climate change
- What are Conspiracy Theories and Why do we believe in it?
- Coronavirus from its origin to the pandemic
- Biological Warfare: Emerging Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Nanotechnology in Future Warfare and Defense
One Zero One
- Richard Feynman: An Influential popular theoretical scientist of the 20th century.
- Alessandro Volta: Pioneer of Electricity and Power
- Carl Sagan: We are star stuff which has taken its destiny into its own hands.
- Jocelyn Bell Burnell – Who Discovered Pulsars
- Andre Marie Ampere: French physicist and mathematician
- Charles Augustin de Coulomb: French military Engineer and Physicist
- Thomas Young a British polymath and physician
- Joseph Henry: who led to the creation of electromagnets
- Herbert George Wells: Father of Science Fiction
- Freeman John Dyson: Theoretical and Mathematical Physicist
- Is it possible to time travel?
- What is the Grandfather Paradox?
- Time Travel Paradox: A logical Contradiction of Time Travel
- What is the Fermi paradox?
- What is spacetime?
- What is Many-Worlds Interpretation?
- What is Newcomb’s paradox?
- Muon an unstable subatomic particle
- What is Escape velocity?
- Electric charges definition, and meaning
- Neutrinos “Ghost Particles” meaning and definition
- Bootstrap Paradox, a theoretical paradox of time travel
- What are the Causal loops in time travel?
- Whistleblower Dr. Li Wenliang’s Tragic case
- Dark and Conspiracy sides of Coronavirus(COVID-19) Pandemic