- You are responsible for keeping your Account password secure.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate site staff or other site members.
- You may not use the websites for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links that you submit, post, and display on the website.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the websites or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Unrevealed Files
- You must not create or submit unwanted email (“Spam”) to any staff or member of the website.
- In using the websites, you must not violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- By submitting work to this website, the submitter agrees to grant a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, modify and perform the user submission in connection with the website owner’s business in any media formats now known and hereafter developed and through any media channels. All rights in this paragraph are granted without the need for additional compensation of any sort to the submitter.
Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals, including payment and delivery of products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these organizations or individuals.
You agree that Unrevealed Files shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that Unrevealed Files is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release Unrevealed Files, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or our service.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your account with the sites. While we prohibit such conduct and content on our site, you understand and agree that Unrevealed Files cannot be responsible for the content posted on its sites and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the sites at your own risk.
Intellectual Property and Permitted Use
Any links to or associated with the Site and any trademarks or trade names, logos and software, and all information and other content on the Site (including, but without limitation, including text, graphics, video, music, sound, property links, and so on) is used at all times on our property or under license and is protected under international treaty provisions and worldwide copyright laws and you agree that you will not infringe the rights of such in any way.
You may not copy, download, modify, alter, recreate, without our prior written permission or except as indicated in connection with specific content on the Site, however, download the content of the Site for your personal non-commercial use, Can be printed or copied. You may only use the site in conformity with these conditions and for legitimate and appropriate purposes. You should follow the regulations and codes of practice from where you are using the site.
We reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to restrict or restrict your access to the site at any time and for any reason. If you violate any of these rules, your permission to use the site will terminate immediately without the need for any notice. Articles and/or other content on this site may appear originally on other websites or other publications and we provide a link to the original source where it is so. All such articles and/or material are used with the permission of the source.
Photos, Images, and Videos Terms
- The photo galleries on the Sites are intended for individual member use and are not a generic image hosting service. Professional or corporate use of our photo galleries is prohibited.
- Please do not use our photo gallery as an advertising medium for you, your work, or your business.
- Your account will be terminated if you or anyone else using your account posts inappropriate (e.g. nude, provocative, etc.) photos within our gallery.
- In the event of a change to your account, we may, but are not obligated to, remove photos you have added to our site. Account status changes would include, but are not limited to:
- The expiration of your subscription. If your paid subscription expires, we are not obligated to remove your photos from our Subscriber Photo Gallery.
- The locking of your account on the Sites due to inappropriate behavior. If your actions on any part of our site result in the loss of access privileges to the Sites, we are not obligated to remove photos you have added to our site.
- Images hosted on our site shall be limited to photos that you have taken. Please review our Photo Gallery Copyright Information below.
- Your account will be terminated if it is used for hosting graphic elements for use on other websites. These graphic elements include, but are not limited to, web page designs, icons, smilies, buddy icons, avatars, badges, and other non-photographic elements.
- Please keep photo comments on the topic (that is, specifically related to the gallery image you’re commenting on). Please keep photo comments cordial and be respectful of other members and their work. Accept that others might not have the same level of expertise or may have completely different tastes. Offer constructive feedback; don’t be critical.
- Use appropriate language when commenting on photos. No swearing or foul language. Please keep in mind that we have readers of all ages.
Photo, Images, and Videos Copyright Information
Reporting a Copyright Violation
We may occasionally use copyrighted material, where we believe that the use of such material is covered by the fair use ‘exception. If you believe that any material on this site may infringe any of your copyrights or if you suspect a photo on our site of being a copyright violation, you should notify us of copyright infringement at [email protected] with the URL of the image and the photo name and username of the person who posted the image. If you are the copyright owner or their authorized agent, you should only submit a notice. It is a legal process and should not be fully initiated.
Your use of our Site
Information and content on the Site are intended for general information only and do not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by us. Such information and content are not intended to be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision, nor are they intended to address any particular requirements of any individual situation. You acknowledge that the final responsibility for the judgments you make and for any decisions or acts that flow from them remains your own. If you have any doubts about your legal, financial, or medical situation or obligations in any context, you should seek professional advice. In addition, we are not responsible for and may not hold or share any opinions expressed by our content contributors, translators, and Authors.
You agree and understand that all information and/or content in any form, including without limitation text, images, videos, and audio files (together “Content”), that you upload or post to or send via the Site is entirely your responsibility. By posting or submitting Content to the Site, you give us the right to: (i) display or publish such Content on the Site and affiliated publications; (ii) adapt or make, or have adapted or made, derivative works of such Content and to display such adapted or derivative works; (iii) to store, use and distribute such Content.
We try to ensure that the Site operates correctly and runs smoothly. However, we don’t accept any responsibility or liability to you if the Site becomes temporarily unavailable due to technical issues, or issues beyond our control. We do not guarantee that the Site will be compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use.
You must not use the Site or our services for/to:
- violation of any applicable law or regulation;
- violation of any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights, whether belonging to us or to any third party;
- a way which violates the privacy or other personal rights of adults (including the disclosure of any contact information of any person without their written permission);
- any unlawful, abusive, threatening, harassing, obscene, defamatory, offensive, sexist, racist or discriminatory way;
- to cause a nuisance, inconvenience or anxiety to any person;
- any way which impersonates another person, or misrepresents your title or connection with any person or entity;
- any way which deliberately or recklessly prejudices our reputation;
- to copy, download, publish or distribute any content or information for any purpose not authorized by these terms and conditions;
- involves any ‘intelligent agent’ software, spider, scraper, engine, or another device to search or navigate the Site;
- for any commercial or business purposes, except where a legally binding agreement between us which allows you to do so is currently valid and in force.
- a way that breaches or attempts to breach the security of the Site (including but not limited to: unauthorized log-ins, unauthorized data access or deletion; interfering with the service, system, host or network; reverse engineering of any kind; spamming; hacking; falsifying data; introducing computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other destructive or damaging programs or engines; or testing security in any way);
- Subject to any conditions specific to any service we offer and except as indicated in respect of specific content on the Site, you may read, print, and download parts of the material and information on the Site for your private, non-commercial use or use in the ordinary course of the your profession, but you may not make any profit from the use of that material or information nor republish, disseminate or transmit any of it, or exploit it for any commercial purpose, or make any derivative work, or copy it for any other purpose without first obtaining our written permission, or that of the rights owner. To seek permission please contact: [email protected].
- We reserve the right to remove any content without notice from the Site, or to withdraw, restrict or amend any of the services we provide on the Site, or restrict the availability of the Site itself, without notice. We do not undertake to keep or make available any content provided by us, for any length of time, and you are advised, subject to these terms and conditions, to make a copy of any material that you wish to keep.
- We reserve the right to remove from the Site any content or information supplied by you, or to prevent you from accessing or using the Site, whether temporarily or permanently, at our sole discretion. We do not have to give you a reason for doing this. We may immediately delete any information from the Site which we consider to breach these terms and conditions or to be unacceptable for any reason.
- You agree to indemnify us in respect of any loss, damage, claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site and/or our services, any content or information you upload or post to or send via the Site, and your breach of these terms and conditions, whether or not you register with the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from any and all liability, damage, loss, claim, and expense (including reasonable legal fees) related to any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
- We will not become involved in any disputes between users and/or contributors. However, where you consider that any user’s or contributor’s actions or behavior may be unlawful, harmful or disturbing, or may breach any of the terms and conditions of the Site, you should contact us so that we may, in our sole discretion, take such action as we consider necessary.
- You agree that in the event that a dispute arises between you and another user(s) and/or contributor(s), we will not become involved or mediate and will have no liability of any kind in connection with such dispute.
Blog Comments Terms
Violating any of the Terms below may result in your account being locked. In the event that your account is locked, we may, but are not obligated to, remove comments you have added to our blog.
- Please do not post spam.
- Please keep comments on the topic (that is, specifically related to the blog post you’re commenting on).
- Please keep comments cordial.
- No abusive, swearing, or foul language, and don’t use symbols to mask the words. The meaning is still conveyed and we don’t want it in our blog. Please keep in mind that we have readers of all ages and genders.
Violating any of the Terms below may result in your forum account being locked. In the event that your forum account is locked, we may, but are not obligated to, remove forum posts you have added to our site.
- Please keep discussions on only Science and Technology topics.
- No personal attacks or name-calling. Please keep conversations polite. We understand that there will be differences of opinion. Accept that others might not have the same point of view. Don’t sink to personal attacks.
- No cursing or offensive language, and don’t use symbols to mask the words. The meaning is still conveyed and we don’t want it in our forum. Please keep in mind that we have readers of all ages and genders.
- Your forum screen name and signature should not be used as a place to express your personal beliefs (religion, politics, marital status, sexual orientation, etc.). Remember, our forums are hosted to bring people with a common interest together in one place. Don’t let your personal viewpoints on unrelated topics interfere with the common reason we’re all here.
- No advertising and no use of company names as screen names. Our forums should not be used as an advertising medium for companies who want to promote their business or products, or by individuals who want to promote their items for sale or auction. Our users are the drivers behind this policy. They don’t want the useful information in our forums watered down with posts that are nothing more than advertisements
- No political discussions or signature messages.
- No religious discussions or signature messages.
- No inappropriate images or videos. If you choose to post photos or links to videos, please keep them on topic to the forum thread.
- Don’t use our forum as a means of promoting your forum (or online group, sweepstakes, prize drawings, contests, etc.). Within your forum profile, you’re allowed to share your own website and blog URL. Please, leave it at that.
- Please respect copyright material. If you want to share copyright material with our users, please link to it. Don’t take a story from another website and post it in our forum. Likewise, don’t take a photo that you don’t own the rights to and use it in our forum.
We will take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal data is kept secure. We will not share your personal information with any third parties outside of our organization and our appointed representatives, except with your permission. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not sell, trade, or rent any of your personal information to third parties.
Our liability for matters about which liability by applicable law cannot be excluded or limited shall not be excluded or limited and the rest of this ‘Our liability’ condition is subject to this provision.
We provide the Site on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. All conditions, terms, representations, and warranties that are not expressly stated in these terms and condition, whether oral or in writing or whether imposed by statute or operation of law or otherwise, including, without limitation, the implied warranty of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose are hereby excluded.
We further exclude all liability for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Site or connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Site and for any other loss or damage of any kind however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.
We give no warranties, conditions, guarantees, or representations about the Site: as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability or currency of any advice, information, or other content contained on or sent or received from the Site or any website to which it is linked; of any particular result or outcome of using the Site; that the Site and the server that makes it available will be error- or virus-free or free of other harmful components or that your use of the Site or your access to your account or our services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; that the use of the Site or any material downloaded from it will (i) not cause damage to any property, or (ii) not contain any computer virus infection, spyware, malicious software, trojans, and worms.
Our website may contain content and/or links to third-party websites submitted and created by advertisers and other third parties. We do not review or endorse and shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly for:
- the privacy practices of such websites,
- the content of such websites, including without limitation goods or services on or available from such websites or resources or
- the use that others make of such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss, or offense arising out of the use of or reliance on any such goods or services available on such websites or resources.
- We do not guarantee that such websites are free from viruses or anything else that could be infectious or destructive. You agree not to hold us liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any dealings with such websites, and you agree and understand that you access and use those websites entirely at your own risk. we suggest please review such sites before visiting.
You understand and acknowledge that material submitted by other users and/or contributors is the sole responsibility of the person from which such material originated. We exclude all liability for any illegality, loss, or damage arising from such material, or any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in such material.
The Site may contain technical inaccuracies and typographic or photographic errors. The content may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the Site up-to-date or liability for any failure to do so.
We exclude all liability for any loss, claim, expenses, or damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of reputation, opportunity or goodwill or other indirect, consequential, or economic losses) directly or indirectly arising out of the use or inability to use the Site or our services or out of any third party’s use of the Site. In addition, we exclude all liability for any content or material appearing on or sent from the Site, including without limitation, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Site. If you are dissatisfied with the Site or any of its content, your sole remedy is to discontinue your use of the Site.
Law, jurisdiction, and interpretation
If any of these terms and conditions shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the enforceability of any of the remaining provisions.
Your use of the Site, any material downloaded from it, any subscription, and the operation of these Terms and Use shall be governed by, explained, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Indian National Territory and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian National Territory courts. We reserve the right to bring proceedings in the courts of the country of your residence or any other country.
Additional terms for Contributors and Authors
You acknowledge that We(Unrevealed Files) own the Site and any property belonging to or associated with us, including any trademark or trade name, logos, and software, and all information and other content on the Site (including, but without limitation, text, graphics, videos, music, sound, and links). By submitting, posting, or displaying Content on or to the Site, you grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content on the Site and affiliated publications. However, we do not guarantee that we will use, publish or display such Content.
You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power, and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any Content submitted, such Content is your own work and is not defamatory or likely to place you or us in contempt of court or breach of any criminal law or any other law or regulation, and you have all necessary right, power and authority to agree to these terms and conditions and to fulfill your obligations hereunder.
We may at our sole discretion and at any time and for any reason terminate this agreement, or suspend or remove Content posted or submitted by you. You are responsible for keeping backup copies of the Content you post or submit.
The Content you submit must be accurate, truthful, ethical, and legal. You must notify us immediately of any complaints about such Content of which you become aware, and if you become aware of anything which could place you, us, such Content or the Site in breach of any of these Terms or at risk of legal or regulatory action. You must also notify us of any actual or potential conflict of interest which could be relevant to your Content.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws in all your dealings with us or the Site. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any third-party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Site and/or submission or posting of Content, including from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), including legal costs. We will promptly provide you notify you of any such claim.
For any questions and suggestions email us – [email protected]