- Jocelyn Bell Burnell – Who Discovered Pulsars
- Andre Marie Ampere – Biography
- Charles Augustin de Coulomb’s biography
- Thomas Young a British polymath and physician
- Joseph Henry, who led to the creation of electromagnets
- Herbert George Wells Biography.
- Biography of Freeman Dyson
- 20 fascinating and inspiring facts about the universe
- What is a Dwarf Planet?
- Is the universe governed by the laws of physics?
- Jupiter: The largest planet in our solar system
- What is a Brown Dwarf?
- Learn about the planet Neptune
- Three Supermassive Black Hole orbiting each other
- What is a supernova?
- What is a Dyson Sphere?
- Stardust – information about spacecraft
- Space tourism: The next billion-dollar business
- Complete information of the Milky Way galaxy |Akash Ganga
- Is the universe a computer simulation?
- Operation Whitewash |A joint operation of DRDO and R&AW.
- What was the Philadelphia Experiment?
- A secret agent of the CIA mind-control program
- Dark and Conspiracy sides of Coronavirus(COVID-19) Pandemic
History and Culture
- History of Dark Matter discovery
- History of ISRO
- The ancient lost city of the Khmer Empire rediscovered.
- History of Indus Valley Civilization and some important information.
- What are Conspiracy Theories and Why do we believe in it?
- Coronavirus from its origin to the pandemic
- Is it possible to time travel?
- What is the Grandfather Paradox?
- What is a Time Travel Paradox?
- What is the Fermi paradox?
- What is spacetime?
- What is Many-Worlds Interpretation?
- What is Newcomb’s paradox?
- Muon an unstable subatomic particle
- What is Escape velocity?
- Electric charges definition, and meaning
- Neutrinos “Ghost Particles” meaning and definition